Friday 25 October 2013

hey!I'm Backkkk!!

I haven't blogged in over a month. All I can say is it was a crazy, wonderful, terrifying, busy, a filled with so much love and more blessings than I ever thought that I deserved. so until now I'm still single babyy.. am I forever alone? all I can say is I feel alone, sometimes... I learn to let go then you catch me again. Its like we're playing tag and I can never run far enough away.. it's true, when they say memories haunt you, they're not lying.. the memories keep bringing me back..

I hate forcing myself to let go of a person that I want in my life.. it is the only thing that makes sense but at the same time, its the same thing that complicates me. I know I am better off without that person yet I feel empty whenever I try to let go. so now I wanna ask, is emptiness better than pain?

confession 1: I still love you.stupid!




No comments:

Post a Comment