Sunday 8 December 2013

Life's in POLIKU

room. 1st day..
hi all!! its december baby,, so it's meant that christmas is just around the corner.. btw now i'm studying at polytechnic kuching, sarawak. it's been two weeks i'm here.. 24 november was my first day here.. I just can't believe that I can go far away from my family. HAHA I'm still daddy's little girl and its so hard for me to stay far away from my family.. all I can says is I MISS MY FAMILY badly. my first week at here was so worst. every night i'm crying because of homesick.. and one I still can't believe that I can live at hostel and do all the things by my own such as washing my shirt and so on...

 now I want to tell you all about my roommate..
roommate
  oya, my roommate is a girl from miri, sarawak. her name is ROWENA LUCY :) she is too nice and talkative just like me. hahaha and the most important thing is she love to taking picture just like me :)) her race is kayan.

then, i got many friends here, boleh katakan jadi bestie sudah. :D
this is my new friends here.. yes we're 1 Malaysia. Mitchell poniey- iban, rowena lucy-kayan, grace-iban,  jidos- iban..
and I'm the only one sabahan :)
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment