Sunday 8 December 2013

mr.stranger

someone asked me to post something about him.. and yeah here is it.. btw sorry kinda late post about you because you know that I forgot my google email and I can't login my account.. okay lets start. hurmmm how to start ahh . hahaha ermm I got a nickname for him. we just call him mr.s :) I don't want to mention his name here.. he is 18 years old too. and the question is how we meet? or how can we know each other? and the answer is its all about WeChat..kinda funny right? he added me and me pun viewed lar his moments and I just think like okay handsome so accept la. hahahha then after a few minutes after I clicked the accept button then he chat with me.
mr.s: hi, thanks accept me..
me: ohh okay!
 then after that bla bla blaaa chat n chat.. after a few days later we exchange num phone then no more WeChat now Whatsapp already, lol
sorry I don't have his picture to post here.. then our first time meet each other is yesterday. he joined the IPCF welcoming party for senior and junior at kubah.. (inter poly christian fellowship) and yes its kinda awkward there. HAHA before this we only chatting . anddd again its more awkward when we are at same group. group 3 :/ but at last okay jugala. heee then after that in the evening he ask me about first aid kit. kinda pity on him coz his knee hurt. then again we meet for the second time at cafe. I gave him plaster. thats all lar too long already my post about him..




No comments:

Post a Comment