Thursday 3 January 2013

2013- I CHOOSE TO MOVE ON

I’m done trying to fix something that clearly went wrong a long time ago.
I’m sorry you had to give up on me.
I’m done crying for this.
I’m done caring.
I’m sorry we’re not strong enough to keep on going.
You meant everything to me and you gave up.
Thanks for every little thing you ever did for me.
Thanks for all the times you were there.
Thanks for making me smile when everything’s going downhill.
I’m sorry I lost someone like you.
I’m sorry I made you feel like you couldn't save me.
I’m sorry if I came off too strong.
I love you, I always will, you’ll always be my best friend, you’ll always know me better than anyone.
Most of all I’m sorry for making you give up on me.
But thanks, thanks for being my superman.
I’m sorry we have to say goodbye~

I know i won’t be alone, for my

friends and family will always be there for me. 

I thank god for everything. For giving me wonderful friends that i can count 

on. :)


Maybe i just haven’t met the right one for me. All i gotta do is waiting for the 

right guy to step into my life :)


Now I choose to move on.. goodbye,, & if its meant to be then it will be.. just wait :)

GOODBYE MR.ALLAN CYRIL. I have to let you go now....

No comments:

Post a Comment