Tuesday 4 December 2012

thanks for being my super duper best friend! ♥


nahhh tis the picture yang u bagi link
 I love my best friend so much. he is always there for me, no matter what.  and I know we will always be best friend  he is the one person I can count on, and the one person I could talk to. he means the world to me. If I didn't know he, or I didn't have he in my life, then I don’t know where I’d be today. I love he dearly and I’m so blessed to have met he. he is one of the strongest people I know. I’ll always be here for you and we’ll always be best friend.

Our friendship is better than any relationship. We have a bond that God has made unbreakable. Thank you for being my best friend in the whole world, thank you for making me smile like no one else could.


Thank you for being apart of my life.
Thank you for accepting me as I am.
Thank you for being my rock.
Most of all, thank you being my bestie.

You are my best friend for a reason.  I can always count on you and i know you will never ever stab me in the back. We lost each other for a little while but i never really stopped talking to you and i didn't want to. You were there for me when no one else was. I thank you today for everything you did for me!! You made me laugh when i wanted to cry. You were there when i fell… even tho it was your fault i fell.. :) I know that i can always count on you and you can always count on me! You are my best friend for a reason and that reason is because you are great :D  thanks mr.Lipas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment