Thursday 13 December 2012

the fear in LOVE


I am scared to love you
I am scared to fall for you
cause' when I start to love you
when I start to fall for you
I'll love you not a word can say
I'll fall hard for you 
and when I do
I am scared to lose you ...

I've lose so many great people in my life
I've lose so many people that I love 
but not you. 
it is okay to lose all those people.
but not you. 

I just don't want to lose you.
may be you will not be mine forever
but I haven't ready yet.
not now
not today
not tomorrow 

I prefer to hurt you than losing you,
I prefer to lose myself than not being with you. 

do you know how much I scared to lose you ?
maybe I'd fall hard for you
maybe I'd love you more than I should
but being with you is too awesome
I always wanted to be with your 
it just me , afraid of everything.
cause' one wrong step , I could lose you forever.

I am sorry if I hurt you so much ,
but I rather be than losing you. 
yes. I sounded like a selfish ~
but it is a pain to lose you in the wrong way.
I just don't want it to be happen. 
sorry 
for being selfish ='( 



No comments:

Post a Comment